*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Last week, I debuted on Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad. As I mentioned in that post, I figured that since I’ve had some struggles lately, I needed to participate and bring my gratitude more to the forefront again.
So, here are the things I’m grateful for today:
- Groceries to make a fresh, healthy meal every day this week.
- My ability to seek and find recipes that work for our family in order to make Thanksgiving desserts to share with others.
- A warm home and bed to sleep in every night.
- Hun’s dedication to me, especially in the midst of my crazy-making behavior.
- The willingness to continue learning and improving myself.
- Family relationships, no matter how strained and difficult at times.
- Dreams, hopes, wishes, desires.
- Hun’s patience and forgiveness.
- Baby’s forgiveness and not requiring perfection from me.
- My participating with others, even though it’s not always easy to do.
- My newly created blog planner! 🙂