*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Cee’s Photography has a weekly list of questions for Share Your World in order to learn just a little bit about others (maybe even yourself, too). I started participating last week, when I found the event and thought it was a great idea. For your convenience, at the end of every “Share Your World” post, I’ll link my previous answers. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography can be found here.
Here are my answers to this week’s questions:
1. If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- (no particular order here)
- Wish #1 – I got a handle on my self-imposed anxiety towards more patience.
- Wish #2 – We could get back to food not being scientifically modified.
- Wish #3 – We could be a society focused on prevention, rather than reaction and “band-aid” fixes to issues.
2. If you were having difficulty on an important test and could safely cheat by looking at someone else’s paper, would you do so?
- Quite simply, No! The only really important test I could take, if I so desired, would be licensure. But, since I’m not practicing and have some misgivings regarding the mental health system, I won’t be taking a licensure exam any time soon.
3. If you were invisible, where would you go?
- I really would like to be the proverbial “fly on the wall” when it comes to how systems operate. I think, mostly political-type institutions, or anywhere that decisions are made for a great number of people.
4. Is life what you expected as a child?
- I’d have to say no. I thought that I’d be a professional woman with recognition and maybe speaking engagements or something. I’ve been that professional woman, whom others respected and wanted to hear from. But, I also (at 12 or 13) thought I’d not be married with children (despite my desire) and living in a house with many rooms alone. I have to say, I have much more than that (except the house, but
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine.