*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Cee’s Photography has a weekly list of questions for Share Your World in order to learn just a little bit about others (maybe even yourself, too). I started participating a couple weeks ago, when I found the event and thought it was a great idea. For your convenience, at the end of every “Share Your World” post, I’ll link my previous answers. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography can be found here.
Here are my answers to this week’s questions:
If you were on an small island, who would you want to be with? And where is it? How big is it?
1. If you were the original designer of one existing corporate logo, which one would you select?
- I’m thinking I might want to have designed the logo for GE.
2. If you could have your own TV channel, what would it be about?
- I would use it to discuss real world issues. And my guests wouldn’t all be professors, politicians, or speakers either. I’d also use it as an attempt to provide real facts and information about things that are really going on that many are blind to.
3. If you were on an small island, who would you want to be with? And where is it? How big is it?
- I would want Hun and Baby definitely. I’d also like to have many of my very close friends and those that support me, as well. I’m thinking it’d be less island and more mountain-lake territory where we could have land, grow food, and yet still have plenty of natural play! As for size, I’m thinking somewhere in the 100+ acre range.
4. At what age did you become an adult?
- I’ve had my moments over the years, but I’d have to say definitively, once Baby joined our lives. I still have moments of not-quite-adult, but with Baby I definitely think more about future-type planning than before.
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine.