*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Apparently, all you do is answer a few questions, however you prefer (text, photo, etc.), once a week. You can join here: Share Your World
This is week 40, but whatever I’m going for it!
1. Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?
- Short answer – sorta. Long answer – Sometimes if we’re going to see family out of state, there’s usually an idea when we’re going and when we might hit the road. Other than that, nothing. Sometimes we plan to go to a forest/park, others we just hit the road with no destination in mind.
2. Do you play video/computer game? Which one(s) or most recent?
- I play games on my phone, they vary from card games to games you might have to wait for energy to build. I also sometimes play games through Big Fish and those are time management games.
3. In a car would you rather drive or ride?
- Drive. I don’t mind riding and I’ve gotten more comfortable with it since being with Hun, who takes over most of the driving. Overall, though, I really like driving.
4. Since adolescence, in what three-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change?
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!