*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Participation in Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad, is a great place for me to spend some time each week. Nothing can keep you in the moment like a dose of gratitude every so often. But, participation in the linkup is more than that to me, right now. Participation gives me a place to be accountable to my gratitude. It’s a way for me to publicly share my gratitude. With the gratitude linkup, I can take a moment, any moment in time, and really stop. Stop and say thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
So, here are the things I’m grateful for today:
- Wonderful time spent with family this week.
- Hun’s vacation from work and our ability to have tons of unscheduled family time together.
- The way Hun and I work together and support one another’s projects.
- The way Baby smiles every day upon waking. Every. single. day I get to look at that beautiful face smiling just for being alive.
- I successfully completed NaBloPoMo last month.
- The health and well-being of our family.
- My niece and new nephew.
- Enough relationship with my siblings to experience the joys of their children.
- The way Hun and I appreciate the little things and emphasis on relationships vs. stuff.
- Projects that Hun and I are starting in order to support our dreams and goals.
- Heat, warmth, and warm cups of tea.
- Our residence, even if there are parts of this place we struggle with.
- Hun’s family and their incorporation of me into it.
- Plans to travel for Christmas with family.
- Discovering and creating our own family traditions for holidays. Taking what we like and leaving the rest.