*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Participation in Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad, is a great place for me to spend some time each week. Nothing can keep you in the moment like a dose of gratitude every so often. But, participation in the linkup is more than that to me, right now. Participation gives me a place to be accountable to my gratitude. It’s a way for me to publicly share my gratitude. With the gratitude linkup, I can take a moment, any moment in time, and really stop. Stop and say thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
So, here are the things I’m grateful for today:
- Safe travels with family down to Florida!
- Sunshine and beautiful skies!
- Wonderful and gracious family hosts.
- A new camera! A new 35mm camera!
- The ability to still take some moments to reflect on all the things I truly am grateful for this year.
- Time that neither Hun nor I are solely responsible for Baby and can just relax as adults.
- Restful sleep in an unfamiliar place.
- Love and relationships. (This is here again because it’s still true.)
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!