*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Cee’s Photography has a weekly list of questions for Share Your World in order to learn just a little bit about others (maybe even yourself, too). For your convenience, at the end of every “Share Your World” post, I’ll link my previous answers. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography can be found here.
Here are my answers to this week’s questions:
1. What was the most important event in your life last week?
- Being down with a cold. Hun getting more ill than expected.
2. Who was your favorite singer or music group in high school?
- Funny, I sat to answer this question and needed to remind myself the question is about “high school”, not what I remember better (before high school). I’d have to say Mary J. Blige, though, as she’s the most prevalent and is still a favorite.
3. Name the foreign countries you’ve been to.
- Jamaica 2 years ago on a cruise. We were also supposed to go to the Grand Cayman islands, but wind/weather kept us from docking safely.
4. Does your first or middle name have any significance (or were you named after another family member)?
- I wasn’t named after any one. As a child and early adult I believed my name meant “beautiful”. Turns out it actually means “good friend”.
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine.