*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
As I’ve been dealing with my father’s health crisis and recovery process, gratitude has been at the forefront of my mind. I’ve had immense gratitude for the smallest of things. I enjoy participating in Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad to share some of the things I’m thankful for.
I’m so glad that this linkup exists, as nothing keeps me in the moment like a dose of gratitude. Participation in the linkup gives me a place to be accountable to myself and the gratitude I have.
So, here I am saying thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Weekly weekend visits from Hun
- A quick simple trip perusing RVs this weekend.
- Easier conversations with my father than we’ve had in years.
- Others in my life who can reflect for me good things I don’t always see in myself.
- Good birthday party fun for my sister.
- Seeing others when they’ve improved their lives.
- Sunshine and fun.
- My ability to cook home cooked, wholesome meals, that are tasty and appreciated by others.
- Advocacy skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Quick games of family fun.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!