*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Wow, this year is going by already! One way to stay present and enjoy life, as the days pass, is by remaining grateful for even the smallest of things. One way I do this is by participating in Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad and sharing some of the things I’m thankful for. Participating is also something I’m grateful for, as it’s a reminder of the friendships I’m building with those I’ve never even met.
So, every week, I will continue to say thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Lovely, wonderful days spent with my two guys, Baby Boy and Hun.
- Family members filling in and helping my father as I spent an entire day with my little family.
- My father’s progress in physical recovery.
- Ease of conversation, discussion, and decision making with Hun.
- Taking chances.
- A continuous great relationship with our birth center and midwife.
- Party fun with people who are like family to us.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches!
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.