*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
I really do enjoy participating in Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad and sharing some of the things I’m thankful for.
Every day, every week, I will continue to say thanks wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Despite the work and the time commitment, this blog is something I’m grateful for.
- Meals I just make up and my family enjoys.
- The way Baby Boy is growing up.
- Baby Boy’s wonderfully beautiful smile.
- Warm weather and bright sunshine.
- Taking care of myself while still fulfilling the role of mother and wife.
- Strength and fortitude to work towards goals.
- The wonderful Mother’s Day cards I’ve posted on the cork board above my desk, reminding me I am a good mother and I’m loved, too.
- The spontaneous adventures we take in nature.
- Successful grilling in the forest.
- The ease with which my little family operates together.
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.