*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
I’m glad to be back to participating in Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad and sharing some of the things I’m thankful for.
Every day, every week, I will continue to say thanks wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- The ability to organize well and plan.
- Willingness to research and learn.
- My father helping himself recover and his use of foods to do so!
- The way Baby Boy crawls into my lap when we’re playing on the floor.
- The rapt attention Baby Boy gives when he’s learning something by watching.
- Quiet mornings to write and get work done.
- Wonderful playing at the park with Baby Boy.
- Task accomplishment.
- The excitement of the farmer’s market.
- Fresh vegetables from local farms.
- A home that’s clean and organized.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.