*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
In case you’re nosy enough, I’ll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography can be found here.
1. What object do you always have with you when traveling and why?
- A phone or camera. At the very least, a phone can take fairly decent pictures.
2. What subject would you like to study in depth, if given the time to do so?
- I’m honestly not sure….there are so many subjects I look into. I guess if I truly had the time and patience to read through the information, it would be a medical subject. If patience weren’t an issue, it could be anything.
3. Which would you prefer: a wild, turbulent life filled with joy, sorrow, passion, and adventure–intoxicating successes and stunning setbacks; or a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood?
- A wild, turbulent life filled with joy, sorrow, passion, and adventure-intoxicating successes and stunning setbacks. Why not? I mayn’t learn as much about myself, others, likes, dislikes, what works, what doesn’t if I lived a life that was contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable. Besides, the spice to life is the change!
- Speaking of spices….garlic! I’m also coming to like cumin and turmeric. I would like to branch out a bit more on the spices though.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I’m grateful I went through the last week without prodding Hun too much, getting overly emotional, or arguing when I felt a bit distant. Hun was very tired and rested, I felt a little alone. The weekend went well and we reconnected, too. We have no big plans this week. I think I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend at home, with maybe some more park time with Baby Boy thrown in!
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine are here.