*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
In case you’re nosy enough, I’ll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography are found here.
1. Do you prefer shopping or going to a park?
- Oooh, love going to parks. I especially enjoy taking Baby Boy anywhere that’s outside and watching him explore the beauty and excitement of it all. I do enjoy a bit of shopping, but I’ll take nature of it most any day!
2. What is the highest score you’ve ever made in bowling? Actual or virtually played.
- I have no idea! I haven’t bowled much in my life, but I don’t remember any significant high scores. I did once take a bowling class in school….
3. Name the foreign countries you’ve been to.
- None, unfortunately.
4. Describe your own outlook on life in seven words or less.
- Be intoxicated with love, joy, and passion!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- Well, I was surprised to buy a new laptop, which Hun lovingly named “Best Mom” with a username of “#1 Mom”. I cried. Not because laptops are things that make me cry, but because Hun did that for me out of love and respect. I’m grateful to have both Hun and Baby Boy in my life to experience all the highs and lows that make our life so beautiful together!
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine are here.