*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
In case you’re nosy enough, I’ll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography are found here.
1. If you could make a 15 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
- Let’s all leave each other alone and take care of our people, instead of fighting each others’ battles
2. If you could take a photograph, paint a picture or write a story of any place in the world, what and where would it be?
- Siberia is the first place that comes to mind after mountains/forests. Something about the vastness of snow and mountains together.
3. If you had to spend one weekend alone in a single store but could remove nothing, which store would you pick?
- I just might have to pick a well-stocked store full of fruit and nuts. That way I could indulge freely, while remaining nourished.
4. If you were given a boat or yacht today, what would you name it? (You an always sell the yacht later)
- Stapleton Oceanlines* in the spirit of what we’d name our RV once we buy it!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I’m grateful for the wonderful weekend we had playing in the
Pisgah National Forest.
- I’m also grateful Baby Boy’s been around for the last 13 Months. Although it’s a bit daunting, I’m looking forward to getting The Plan written because it means more progress!
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
*family name changed to protect our privacy.