*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Hun’s wonderful idea of making some diapers for a friend.
- The way Hun and I work so well together, especially when creating something.
- Recognizing that Baby Boy really is a “good child”.
- Finding a spray park and having a wonderful time there.
- Purchasing some nice fresh fruit and vegetables at the farmer’s market this weekend!
- The recognition, respect, and appreciate Hun has for the hard work I do for our family.
- A full fridge.
- Freely giving amends.
- A restful night’s sleep.
- The place we now call home.
- Knowing every day that I’m not walking this life alone.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.