*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- A host of supplements that (hopefully) will aid in rectifying my ongoing eczema outbreak.
- Baby Boy’s time here with us!!
- The great food processor my dad wasn’t using and gifted to us! (endless possibilities)
- A relaxing weekend with my guys!
- Protein powder without harmful things for me to drink while breastfeeding.
- Continued food improvement discussions with Hun.
- Refreshing, Homemade “kool-aid” made with herbal teas!
- Automatic updates, virus protection, and computer backup to keep us running smoothly.
- Progress with a major project I’m doing!
- Baby Boy’s quick grasp and proper use of signs for cookie (crackers), eat/food, and more.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.