*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Our new rental search – a house?!!
- The way Hun and I can always work together, especially on big decisions.
- I said it last week, but I have to say it again – a protein powder that is safe for the entire family!
- Summer weather!
- Desiring to achieve potential and seeking opportunity!
- Playtime with Baby Boy!
- The ability to drive to many nearby towns in search of a house that’s right for us.
- Good prices on wholesome meat!
- Researching and discussing options.
- Projects that help me feel fulfilled as a woman.
- Clean clothes!
- Being invited to a friend’s baby’s baptism!
- Good health.
- A new toothbrush that feels oh so good in my mouth.
- Learning about a new way to garden organically, Back to Eden
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.