*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
In case you’re nosy enough, I’ll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography are found here.
1. Regarding animals would you prefer not having them around or having domestics pets, farm animals, or seeing them in nature or the zoo?
- This is an interesting question. I actually like all the forms. But, seeing as how I think I’d like to homestead one day, I believe we’ll have both farm and domestic animals. Having a domestic animal right now doesn’t work for us (partly because of where we live), though I think I’d like to have a dog again one day.
2. Are you a collector of anything?
- I collect cards and notes that I’ve been given over the years. They all make it into a box, bag, or drawer. I’m sentimental like that.
3. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
- Right now, in this moment, I’d like to know if Baby Boy will be better today. Overall, at this point in my life, I think I’d like to know how we’ll be able to live and grow our family like we want.
4. If you were to treat yourself to the “finer things” what would you treat yourself to?
- Hmmmm…..this is a thinking question. I’d like a newer, nicer vehicle. I’d like us to have the RV of our dreams and travel as we please. To me, those are the “finer things”.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I’m grateful we had great family fun this past weekend! This week, I’m looking forward to a visit with a friend, donating more breastmilk, and giving my friend some diapers we made for her little one!
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!