*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
In case you’re nosy enough, I’ll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography are found here.
1. Would your rather be stuck in a small plane with mild turbulence for 2 hours or be a passenger in a car racing the Daytona 500?
- I prefer a small plane with mild turbulence. I get way too freaked out if a car is driving around 80-85mph, so I know I wouldn’t do well if in an actual race car while it’s racing!
2. Would you rather be alone with nobody in the vicinity for one month or never be alone not even for a minute for one month?
- Well seeing as how I practically live the second one, I’ll keep it that way. Seriously though, although I enjoy solitude I know I’d get too stir-crazy with weird thoughts and such if I was completely alone for 30 days. It all boils down to needing some form of interaction, spoken and physical.
3. Would you like to sleep in a human size nest in a tree or be snuggled in a burrowed spot underground?
- I’ll pick the human sized nest in a tree. I imagine it would be interesting. Underground, too many creepy crawlies for me!
4. In a car would you rather drive or be a passenger?
- Either is alright with me. I used to only want to drive, but then I met Hun and I trust him quite well, so being a passenger isn’t too bad. Besides, on longer rides I get to do other things (i.e. read, nap, navigate, research, blog)!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I’m grateful to have learned how to use Hun’s sewing machine and for sunny skies. I’m really looking forward to two, count them 2!, dates with friends this week. Thursday with 2 beautiful, wonderful ladies and another baby. Friday with our Doula of
Births Your Way from Baby Boy’s birth.
Now I’ve done mine, head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and enter yours!
- Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine are here.