*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
In case you’re nosy enough, I’ll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee’s Photography are found here.
Here are my answers to this week’s questions:
1. What is your favorite type of dog? (can be anything from a specific breed, a stuffed animal, drawing, cartoon or character in a movie or TV show)
- You know, I’ve never really thought about it. Growing up, all the dogs we had were mostly mixed breeds. The one dog I owned for awhile (rescued) was also a mixed breed of beagle and something. I’ve always been intrigued and awed by greyhounds, though. Other than that, I do like the dog from
- , Brian.
2. Name one thing not many people know about you.
- I bet this list could go on for awhile. To pick one thing, for now, my life today, I’d have to say not many people from my in-person life know I blog.
3. Have you ever gone scuba diving? If you haven’t, would you want to?
- No, I haven’t been scuba diving. I would like to try it out, with a guide, off the coast of an island! Can I get a vacation!?!
4. What was the most important event in your life last week? (anything goes it can be a good nights sleep, finished a reading book,winning the lottery, or getting married)
- Oh wow! I had a relatively uneventful week last week. Baby Boy’s 14 Month birthday happened though and that’s pretty incredible!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I am most grateful that Hun did not experience a lost tire or any such nonsense on the highway, as one tire’s lug nuts were working themselves loose somehow! This week, I’m looking forward to spending a little time with our doula and (hopefully) getting much work done.
Head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and let me know a little something extra about you!
- Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine are here.