*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Continued searching for a home that fits us well, in more ways than one!
- The honor of attending a friend’s baby’s baptism.
- The ongoing struggle within myself about returning to work or not. This struggle signifies for me, marketable skills, a desire to achieve, the blessing of a child, and the fact that I have a choice.
- Baby Boy’s desire to be with his Momma at all times – me!
- Clean, filtered drinking water.
- Homemade peach flavored tea!
- Chirping birds each morning.
- Increasing knowledge about this blogging thing!
- Having food to eat everyday, a luxury some struggle with.
- A wonderful time with friends, sharing in the honor of a baptism.
- Not being perfect and getting it right all the time.
- Hearing from others that I’m doing well as a mom, thereby lifting my spirits and releasing some doubt (even if only for a time).
- 2 quarts of coconut oil being shipped.
- Change. It helps me grow, getting better at working with and through it, despite the fear and anxieties it raises.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.