*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Being excited about our search for a home and the possibility of designing/decorating said home!
- A splash of rain last week.
- Seeing the effects certain foods have on my skin.
- Being open and willing to make changes for the better.
- Talking things over with Hun and agreeing on a “loose” plan.
- Looking forward to the future, while remaining present in the now.
- An unexpected goodie box, just because.
- The freedom of choice, whether big or small, life sustaining or pleasurable.
- Fans and Air Conditioning to keep us cooler on the hot days of summer.
- Books, libraries, and the ability to read and comprehend.
- Sharing the joy of books and reading with Baby Boy.
- A beautiful, sunny day to celebrate my niece’s birthday with family!
- The ability to recite months of medical information during a new crisis.
- Hun’s understanding and support in my need to return to my dad’s bedside in the hospital.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.