*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- A wonderful roast we made on Sunday, complete with roasted butternut squash and gravy!
- My day not being in the hospital and this trip not as severe.
- Watching Baby Boy’s growth and development.
- Working through ideas with Hun.
- Hun by my side in life.
- Not dropping many balls in my own life while being there for my dad last week.
- Cream milk!
- Adapting to a change in routine without much trouble.
- Trusting decisions Hun and I make together for the good of our family.
- A current place to call home.
- Baby Boy’s offer of kisses to Hun and I.
- Hun’s wonderful drawing ability, especially when it comes to visualizing something.
- Computer/phone games to kill time and relax all at once.
- Progress on goals!
- The ability to recite, from memory, months of medical information for my dad.
- Cold, clean water to drink.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.