*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Nice visit and weather with some family.
- My blogiversary last week!
- Baby Boy having another birthday!
- Progress on our hunt.
- Being a stay-at-home mom when I need rest!
- Listening to my body.
- Knowing that it’s ok to be still and going with that knowledge.
- Beginning to learn a new art skill!
- Good books!
- Fresh, healthy, life sustaining foods.
- Baby Boy’s kisses and hugs!
- Hun’s arms to fall into whenever I need.
- The importance Baby Boy and I hold in Hun’s life and the love he freely gives to us!
- Spending a morning curled on the couch, alone, drawing and relaxing.
- The wonderful and quick healing of my hands.
- A great time at the spray park, with such wonderful sun!
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.