*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Each week I answer a few questions as part of Cee’s Photography for Share Your World. Every answer should reveal a little something about me. This might be my last week linking up to this event. Nothing has happened, I am just feeling the need to move on. I’ve enjoyed spending this time each week answering the questions for all of you to read.
The link to all of my previous answers is at the bottom of this post.
Here are my answers to this week’s questions:
1. Is your refrigerator, organized or a mess inside?
- Our refrigerator is lightly organized, with a bit of ‘living’ included. In other words, there is a place for most everything, though occasionally something will get pushed to the back and slightly lost.
2. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
- Although I’ve toyed with the idea of somehow being famous in my life, I am actually perfectly content and happy living just as me. I don’t aspire for recognition by all and I certainly don’t want all or most of my life and choices critiqued as so often happens with those famous.
3. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
- Right now, I’d say travel more. I’m also still struggling with yelling and I want to do less of that.
4. Where do you eat breakfast?
- I don’t typically really have breakfast, but during the week I have a shake or boiled egg in the morning while at my desk working. On the weekends, when we make breakfast we sit at our makeshift table, the ‘totterman’.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- Last week I was grateful to drive around looking at potential homes to live in. I’m further grateful for a couple great finds and possible new opportunities. This week, I’m grateful that Hun has a 4 day work week and we are planning another adventure. Plus, I was invited to attend a baptism, which I think is truly an honor!
Head on over to Cee’s Photography – Share Your World and let me know a little something extra about you!
- Prior “Share Your World” answers of mine are here.