*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Eating good Mexican food multiple times in a row.
- Having time for some art this weekend.
- Attending a nice event for Hun’s employer’s 10th Anniversary!
- Hun’s employer that treats him well.
- A quiet weekend morning spent alone.
- Having another relaxing weekend mostly at home.
- Rain for the ground, even though the sky’s been gray.
- Soothing herbal tea for my throat.
- A nice shower all alone.
- Internet access and the entertainment it provides me.
- Receiving a new cook book via Blogging for Books.
- Searching for a place to call our own.
- Being appreciated for knowing many things.
- Hun and I knowing each other well enough to help care for one anothers’ needs.
- Baby Boy’s developing language skills, even if sometimes I just want him to be quiet.
- Baby Boy’s independence.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.