*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- New information leading to final decisions.
- The desire and drive for more, for better.
- Self love and believing in my worth as a person and a mother.
- Good nights’ of sleep.
- Library books and books mailed to me.
- Maintaining my body weight, even if I still struggle with my body image.
- A return to and continuation of food improvements.
- A visit with family, although brief and quick, we were able to see relatives from out of state as well.
- Beautiful, wonderful sunshine on Saturday.
- Narrowing a list down from over 30 to 2!
- Much family time together.
- Working together, smoothly and easily.
- Discussing the reality of some decisions and ideas.
- Great tasting black forest bacon!
- Baby Boy’s excitement over all things nature!
- Good food, for the nourishment of our bodies.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!