*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Having blogger friends!
- Baring parts of myself and not getting negative feedback.
- Catching up on some blog reading!
- Waking up and falling asleep with Hun and Baby Boy besides me. (even if I’m squished in the middle)
- New adventures, or the prospect of new adventures and the excitement and anticipation they bring.
- Getting through another month that involved a crisis (albeit small) with all the bills paid, on time!
- Learning to make new-to-me foods.
- Living in a safe dwelling, even if it’s not ideal.
- Making tough decisions with Hun.
- Clean clothes.
- Pursuing our dreams together as a family.
- A nice relaxing weekend.
- Our wonderful time at a state park and Baby Boy’s enjoyment of the water.
- Instant pictures!
- Goals, giving me something to always reach for.
- The comfort I have with just my little family.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you’d like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.