*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Being near the end of our search for a new dwelling.
- Having good people to work with.
- Learning videos on Youtube to supplement our teaching.
- The Ultimate Healthy Living bundle sale items.
- Family fun at a neighbor family’s birthday party.
- Having our farm meat!
- Embarking on a new crochet project after much time away from crocheting.
- The availability of free patterns for crochet.
- More books from the library.
- Meeting another local first time mom at the library.
- Having business ideas.
- The prospect of more in the future.
- Hun’s car repair skills.
- Making quick decisions that we’re comfortable with.
- Watching Baby Boy grow and change every day.
- Tons of learning during the Evolution of Health summit.
- Good nights of sleep.
- A week without judging myself harshly as a woman or mother!
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!