*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Having a good time at family birthday party.
- Watching Baby Boy interact with second cousins.
- Unplanned dinner with dad, mom, and sister!
- Dad footing the entire dinner bill!
- Great buys at the farmer’s market.
- New to us tasty cheeses.
- More goal progress and being closer to a big change!
- A relaxing couple hours in bed next to my great guys as they slept.
- Being able to just sit quietly and comfortably with Hun, crocheting and watching alternative news.
- Access to things we believe in.
- Ideas for connecting with others.
- Great times spent with my doula/friend last week.
- Meeting and connecting with a small group of women/moms last week.
- Believing and living as though our days in this space are numbered!
- A request for a dress and purse by a young child!
- Helping a young child be introduced to crocheting, even if only for a few minutes.
- Planning for our future together.
- Having a family of my own.
- Baby Boy says his name!
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!