*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Fun family day at a new to us park.
- A nice relaxing and rest-filled weekend!
- Time at a local Home Depot browsing and planning.
- Not running out of gas due to forgetfulness.
- Upcoming appointments that are exciting.
- Planned time with my friend and doula.
- Receiving really good information last week.
- An abundance of beautiful pictures of Baby Boy as he grows.
- My ability to be a stay-at-home Mom.
- Movies and shows to watch on Netflix.
- More yarn for the sweater I’m making Baby Boy.
- Hun and I being on the same page about things related to raising and teaching Baby Boy.
- The internet and blogging.
- Being content and relaxed, while also looking to the future.
- Having good people to work with and who are also working with us!
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!