*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- A quick and simple trim for my hair.
- Clean clothes.
- Continued efforts at more wellness.
- Baby Boy’s expanding verbal language.
- Good friends.
- Writing a quick note to a friend I’ve been out of contact with.
- Rest and relaxation.
- A return to my mental normal.
- Prayer and faith in a Higher Power.
- Some real progress on my redesign.
- Good books to read.
- An apartment manager that kindly works with us while we hunt.
- Tasty meats I haven’t cooked before.
- Internet service.
- Beautiful peaches from the farmer’s market.
- Playing in the rainstorm with Baby Boy.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!