*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Quick and simple recovery!
- Baby Boy’s love for mama’s milk.
- Huns patience, understanding, and support as I healed.
- A fan, miraculously working again of its own accord.
- Being truthful, even if it isn’t easy.
- Taking it easy enough through my recovery.
- Tasty meats and vegetables, even if purchased at a grocery store.
- Supplements to aid my recovery.
- Not having to report to an employer.
- Getting through hunting disappointments.
- Finding a new jewel, that’s also a compromise.
- An entire weekend of sleeping in and late late mornings.
- Hun’s extra day off work to be with Baby Boy and I.
- An entire weekend of beautiful weather, full of sunshine and exploration.
- The incredible amount of love within my heart.
- Friends I think of both near and far.
- The turn of a new month.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!