*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Finally finishing this adorable little cap for Baby Boy to match the sweater I finished last week.
- More great news!
- Packing for a move!
- Fun at the park this weekend!
- A rainstorm for the ground.
- Finding a lower price on one thing at a store and another online.
- The arrival of my Kombucha and Whole Wheat Sourdough starters!
- A great day at the farmer’s market.
- Learning the rapids crochet stitch to use for the runner style rug I’m making.
- Having more books to read right now than I’m making time for.
- Baby Boy’s solid awareness and keen interest in the world around him.
- Baby Boy’s continued language development.
- Hun and I having the baby talk.
- An entire month full of blog topics on my calendar and thus far sticking to that calendar.
- The feeling I get when things are coming together.
- Being aware of how creating makes me feel.
- Keeping the faith.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!