*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- More packing and preparing to move!
- Progress on the runner style rug I’m crocheting!
- The Wellness Family Summit for continuous learning.
- Making this great cap for Baby Boy to go with the sweater I made the other week!
- Knowing where I stand on things.
- Sharing beliefs about parenting with Hun and being able to constantly work towards our goals for our family.
- A nephew’s upcoming 1st birthday, even if we can’t attend the party.
- A relaxing, fun evening with a Hun on his birthday!
- Getting news that is incredible!
- A great weekend visit with a dear, dear friend and her husband on the lake.
- A new phone, without a contract, courtesy of Hun and a promotional program through T-Mobile.
- Baby Boy’s absolute love for reading.
- Beautiful sights.
- Entering into a new stage of my life.
- Safe travels to and from the lake.
- Delectable brownies!
- Great friends’ forgiveness of us after Baby Boy broke an old and treasured plate .
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!