*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I’m grateful for. There have been times when I’ve gotten stuck in negativity that I’ve done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what’s beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan’s Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I’m grateful for with others.
A few of the things I’m grateful for today are:
- Early morning quiet and calm to work.
- Having yarn to complete the rug I’m working on.
- Getting some preliminary packing done.
- Participating in the 31 Days of Photography challenge with Amber at Joy Dare this month!
- Receiving good news.
- Clean clothes.
- Working with my friend and doula on a project we’re creating for area families!
- A turn in the weather.
- Being almost done with Baby Boy’s sweater!!
- Sharing and creating plans with Hun.
- Baby Boy’s play and the absolute joy on his face!
- Warm clothes for us all.
- Putting aside an annoyance for its lack of true importance.
- Positive outlook.
- The prospect of learning a new crochet stitch!
- Having all of our bills paid.
- Hugs and kisses from Baby Boy.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!