*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
It’s been quite some time since I’ve participated in Laurel Regan’s weekly Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad. The following is a list of some of the things I’ve been grateful for over the last couple of months.
- Our home search process being O-V-E-R!
- Having moved out of the apartment we were living in.
- Seeing the joy and wonder on Baby Boy’s face as he gets to go outside to play.
- Having room to roam and breathe.
- Dreaming and designing with Hun.
- Having this place to call home.
- Purchasing some great pieces of furniture for Very reasonable prices.
- Good natural light through a multitude of windows.
- Having a multitude of beautiful windows!
- Hun quickly and easily discovering the source of a strange sound on our car.
- A great unplanned dinner with my sister and her family.
- Sleeping soundly.
- Most of the work being done.
- Working with Hun and understanding one another.
- Having goals and visions to work towards.
- A planned visit from Hun’s family for Christmas.
- A place to plan and look forward to having a party at.
- Feeling safe, comfortable, loved, and happy in life.
- My dad’s overall health being better, even with a recent scare and ICU visit.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!