*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
Don’t you wish you had affordable short-cuts to make healthy living easier? Are you tired of the confusion in what to eat, where to source, how to source, and ultimately cook healthier foods for your family?
I know it isn’t easy trying to figure out the whole parenting gig, let alone keeping your children healthy, all the while making improvements for the whole family – from healthier foods, to less chemicals in the home, to learning about alternative remedies and treatments. It’s difficult and time consuming and can often be confusing or overwhelming.
I know what it’s like to feel that healthy living shouldn’t be so hard and it shouldn’t have to cost so much, either!
Don’t you ever wish someone would just tell you exactly what you need to know and how to make these changes for less? I know I have.
I talk about being on a journey a lot on the blog. That’s because I truly do believe that everything in life is a journey. Even this healthier family stuff. From the parenting to the choosing of natural alternatives to the DIY cost-effective, yet still efficient product options. Over time, you can feel more confident about the journey that you and your family is on when it comes to these things.
Making choices that are healthier and more wholesome can become easier and much closer to second nature. It can be less stressful while enjoying a healthier lifestyle, with more energy and time to really enjoy life.
This is why I strongly advocate the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle!
The Ultimate Bundles team has put together an amazing package for 4 years now. Though I’ve only been blogging and on our family journey for 2 years, I know the improvements that we’ve made. I know how I feel when we eat better quality/healthier foods, as well as the cost savings that goes along with simple DIY recipes for everyday products from food to cleaning supplies to personal care items.
This year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is just as great as last years (my first purchase). As always is so so cheap when compared to the benefits and resources included! There are over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies (one of my favorites), essential oils (another favorite), real food recipes (another favorite), paleo & allergy-friendly eating (good to have for my friends/family with Celiac disease), fitness & weight loss, among others.
The bundle itself is worth over $2000!
But, then you also get over $200 in bonus products, just for buying the bundle! The bonuses this year include:
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Plant Therapy – Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set ($22.92 value)
- NaturOli – FREE travel essentials facial set: deep conditioning facial wash (1 oz.), new radiance facial creme (1 oz.), exfoliating walnut scrub (1 oz.) ($16.95 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Lexie Naturals – FREE natural care gift set: lip balm (.15 oz.), lotion tube (1 oz.) and trial-size deodorant (.35 oz.) ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
- Once a Month Meals – $32 toward OAMM membership + a free mini menu ($35 value)
The entire bundle is 97% off what it would cost to purchase all the products (not counting the free bonuses) alone. This means the final price is only $29.97 for the digital version. There are other options (link here) that include even a flash drive version for more on-the-go use.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package and click “Get my copy now!”. This will take you to the simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal. From there you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 2 more days! After Monday night, September 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
Click HERE to learn more or sign up to receive updates on the next bundle.
The bundle is even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
I don’t think anyone needs to put off living a healthier lifestyle just because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves. These changes have made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you and your family, too.