*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through, I may earn a small commission. Your price will never be affected by my affiliate link. On occasion, I also write sponsored posts, which help to run the blog as well. I thank you for supporting this space, so I can continue to share my journey and our family adventures. For more information, please visit the full disclosure here*
This series is designed to share some of the great things I’ve found on the web over the last few weeks. I’ll be posting this series every month on the last Wednesday. I hope you find some things in here to spark your thinking, bring some inspiration, or even introduce you to something new and wonderful or exciting.
* Lots of clothes drying in the beautiful sunshine
* Sunshine and growing boys I’ve been given the opportunity to Mother
* Beautiful every day moments
* Learning to handletter and creating prints
* I was recently introduced to Lauren Daigle. Now, in all honesty, I’m not one to seek out music that’s considered of the gospel genre. Yet, I also can’t say that I haven’t ever listened to or enjoyed gospel music. I enjoy good music and different genre’s, despite my having a ‘favorite’ or preferred. I do like what I’ve heard from Lauren Daigle though. So, take a listen here.
* Lukas Graham. His singing captivates me, I’m really enjoying his voice. This is one of the more popular songs of his right now. But this is also a really good one.
* Lately, I haven’t had the chance to read very much, but I have been looking into different tools, tips, and techniques related to blogging. Reading posts and forums counts doesn’t it?
* I’ve also read If I Have to Tell You One More Time, 1-2-3 Magic, and How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk. It’s been good to get some practical examples and tips as I’m learning to be a better Mom. This Motherhood gig is quite a difficult role and I find I struggle quite a bit with Monkey Boy these days. So, resources it is and right now these few books have been helpful.
What have you been up to this month? I’d love it if you mentioned some of your finds this month in the comments below.